Friday, October 18, 2013

Firefighter / Fire Safety Sensory Bin - Fire Prevention Week October


Sensory bins are the greatest invention for children's learning and play!

Here is another one I made inspired by
Fire Prevention Week in October.


I found much of what I needed at craft and second hand stores.
figures, spoon, cup, rake, shredded paper, pipe cleaners . . . 

The other items I wanted but couldn't find I made!
I painted buildings on both sides of wooden blocks with acrylic paint,
and I 
laminated royalty free clip art images (building and street sign) 


I colored the rice myself and made a mix of red, orange, yellow and white. 


The fire hose is  bit of string, and the fire safety game cards are from 
a natural restaurant chain but really cool!


My son made a Rainbow Loom bracelet to toss in for good fun - the child can wear it while playing
and ta da - the Fire Prevention Week / Fire Fighter / Fire Safety bin is Complete!
 Buy one here at my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share what you know!